Boundaries Small Group Study
August 16 1:00 - 2:00pm | The Source Church Pittsburgh
This small group presents a biblical view of boundaries: what they are, what they protect, how they are developed, how they are injured, how to repair them, and how to use them. The purpose of the small group is to help group participants to use healthy boundaries appropriately to achieve the relationships and purposes that God intends. The group can help you see how boundaries operate in relationships, in tasks, and in your spiritual life.
The 9-week boundaries can address questions such as:
- Can I set limits and still be a loving person?
- What are legitimate boundaries?
- What if my boundaries upset or hurt someone?
- What can I say to someone who wants my time, love, energy, or money?
- Why do I feel guilty or afraid when I consider setting boundaries?
- Are boundaries selfish?
- Why is it difficult for me to hear no from people?
- Do I sometimes try to control or manipulate people when I don’t get what I want?
To Register Please CLICK HERE